- Your order is packed and posted first class within one working day - a fast service indeed!
- We do not accept liability for loss or damage to overseas orders.
- We send inland (UK) deliveries by first-class post, which is usually next-day delivery but not guaranteed. There is an option at the checkout for Special Delivery, which is guaranteed delivery next working day (does not include Saturdays). Overseas orders will of course take a little longer (Europe, about three working days, other destinations, about five). Heavier parcels (over 2 kg) may be sent via ParcelForce 48-hour service.
- If there is any damage to the parcel contents, we will replace or refund the damaged items - but you must send them back to us first. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details about this.
- In line with Royal Mail's guidlines, we cannot consider a First Class parcel lost until 15 working days have passed. This is because the vast majority of packages will be delivered or returned to us as "undeliverable" within this time.
- Occasionally, a particular chocolate or fudge may be unavailable. To avoid delay, we will make an appropriate substitution, unless you ask us not to do this. If there is a delay, you will be informed immediately.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information about our service. Refer to "Terms and Conditions" for further informtion.
- We operate a high security ordering system. information is encrypted (coded) and is therefore safe from any fraud. Your payment card details are not held by us and any personal information will not be revealed to any other party. Our terms do not affect your statutory rights. We offer a reliable, fast, secure service for top-quality confectionery. In the event of a complaint, we will endeavour to reply within two working days and will keep you advised on the progress of any dispute.